Saturday, October 27, 2007

Issues with medical forum.




The wife very much wants a son, floor until we have identified. A girl born if not affect whether it is at its psychology? ? ? Just on my rise 192 cm and 175 cm from the wife and she is afraid that the girl will be very high when Lifosa, and that this would hinder her life, and now wants to guy.

Can I play during pregnancy at Electrics?

My husband had always dreamed of sleep, so that its member before me. Would it not be consequences for my body?

... January, I have started monthly ... and ended on the same day, had sex with a partner N 1, I do not predohranyalas. .. January had sex with a partner of N 2 (preservation through prervannnogo sex). Then another 2 times, I was a partner with N 2. Now I am pregnant. Question: What is the likelihood that I am pregnant partner of N 1?

Do me most following symptoms: unpleasant odor and itching, if not wash day 2-3. Otherwise, no problems.

Hi all I found packaging tablets Three Mercy "without 2 tablets, and the rear is written on the package" 1 2 3 4. " Question: that would mean

Say please. Where once overcome, what can be the consequences in the future. And in the analysis I have always increased the number of "making it". This will permanently?

The results of tests showed that I was asymptomatic carrier of gonorrhea that, in principle, perhaps because try to be active and healthy lifestyle

26 th poela Postinora ..

Basalt measuring temperature

We would be very grateful to you for these recommendations as a doctor, and everything else.

About 5 years mikroginon taken. Started chest (strong pulling), and lack of a permanent partner.

Can I at 9 weeks. pregnancy does not run fast and not far?

Hello, Maria Michailovna ... .. I have a question for you .... Not long ago, I gave birth to my daughter ... has been a month and a half .... I fed her chest .. and this is my question "Tell me whether those prokolot nose? ? ? Does this affect somehow? ? ? "

Dear Maria Michailovna! I have a question: Do I have a virgin or not? (letter in full. MMM)

A husband 3 rezus-faktor negative blood group. What is the blood group and rhesus should I have to protekala normal pregnancy, there was no rezusa-konflikta, and the child was born healthy?

Gynecologist in LCD constantly punctured denigrators for belly button: "Or maybe Caesar! Predstavlyaesh that will be? "

Can I have sex with the first boy first, but on the next day with the second (several times a day!) And so every time ...?

Veda sex life with 17 years

We decided with her husband zavezti Child

Has participated in unprotected intercourse

Periodically (up to 2 times per month), he uses less than 5 bottles of beer at the same time.

Dear Maria Michailovna, advise me, please, what carcinogenic means to take, given the fact that I mastopathy.

I can be in the morning to drink coffee, and orange juice living dead oranges?

We plan to have rebenochka husband and learned that the man's sperm fully updated on average through 72 days. Was that true? And if so, where devaetsya same old? ! Maybe you need to do a thing to clean the old semen and freed space for the new. We are within 3 months of trying to lead a healthy life to how to prepare for conception, will be a pity because, if using old sperm.

How soon month ended, was interrupted sexual intercourse, which succeeds

Is it possible for a young man semyaizvergatsya me?

Houses walk barefoot, can I make an analysis that urgently tapki clothe?

I am 16 years old and have been a small guy with the closeness

Now (nowadays) past hormonal study.

Does the weight of female sperm?

Can protected virginity finger?

The doctor ginekolog-gormanolog

I think that I have a late menstruatsionny cycle and I am afraid that I no longer his dozhdus, although full sex I did not have, were only a prelude to it.

From tri-regola I become grumpy buchkoy

Fateful error occurred, the girl was in the sperm.

Start lyubitsya without a condom

bak-passiv (bacterial seed)

Need I be protected if I want to become pregnant?

I am interested in whether I could get toxoplasmosis from cats (if it suddenly ill) if cabin ate berries from bushes without first washing your. At the hands I have had an open wound but is not truly and not bleeding. (who eat berries, and the house cat, or if the house, how it is related to cat and wound ... full Sur.)

Hello, we want a child with her husband. We have not missed more than one day. But so, I get that vypila 6.08 a pill "Postinora." This is an attempt to completely exclude successfull Pregnant?

My sister 25 years, it perespala with a man, but she did not know it is a virgin or not.

We were with my girlfriend as a kind of sex

I meryayu temperature this morning and came to me in the head thought: and when it meryaesh, must protrude from the pop or blankets can be left there? Dependent on whether the location of pop success?

At the packing chew gum "Dirol" (those who mini-plastinkah advertising with laplandskim deer) literally written the following: Dop. information for implementation in the Republic of Belarus: not recommended for pregnant and nursing women. Why is there that Belarus is more concerned about pregnant?

And that could happen later with the guy if proizoshol sex during monthly prizirvativa without?

The issue raised preservation, as well as winter ends soon, and I agree to become pregnant during the winter exclusively to a child born inevitably fall.

Can I engage in oral sex with syphilis

Tell, please, could the pregnancy come to accept one candle Patenteks Oval, a week delay, I was 21 years old.

No comments: